Safe Places is a weekly meeting group that runs every Tuesday 4.30pm to 6.00pm at Tonic Health and is open to anyone with experience of mental problems. Each week there are group activities and an opportunity for people to get together and socialise over a tea or coffee. All are welcome.
Safe Places Mental Health Support across South Lincolnshire
What we are offering:
- Part of a recognised county-wide program of mental health support
- Coordinated between community and NHS organisations
- Joined up approach
- Professional support
- Community follow-up
- 1:1 telephone support from qualified Mental Health First Aiders
- Zoom peer-support video groups
Cafes across the area as official Safe Places drop in centres*
How can you access this service?
- Call the free central county Mental Health Matters phone-line: 0800 001 4331
- Available to take your call 24/7
- Calls handled by mental health professionals
- Drop in to one of our official Safe Places drop in centres*
Who is this for?
- Anyone who is struggling, for whatever reason. Examples might include:
- No issue is too small or too trivial
*post COVID-19 restrictions
For the latest information and updates, visit the Safe Places Facebook page.
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 01775 725059
Safe Places, Tonic Health, 6 Broadgate House, Westlode Street, Spalding,